Villas in Iskele, Bahçeler are a unique offer for those who dream of their own secluded home in Cyprus.
Our project, which will be completed in 12 months, leaves only three villas for sale. These villas provide incredible opportunities for comfortable living and investment. Each villa is a three-story house with an area of 195 m2. All villas in our project in Iskele are provided with high-quality finishing. We strive to provide maximum comfort and satisfaction to your housing needs.
The project has a communal swimming pool where you can relax and enjoy the Cypriot sun. The central heating and cooling system ensures comfort in all seasons.
The starting price for these villas is £434,500 and we offer special flexible payment terms. You can make a down payment of 40% and leave the remaining 60% turnkey for 12 months.
Iskele, Bahçeler is an ideal place for those who are looking for a quiet and secluded place, but at the same time close to the center and all infrastructure. Iskele is an attractive region in the north of Cyprus and Bahçeler is one of its picturesque areas. The region is steeped in history and cultural richness, combining natural beauty with modern lifestyle amenities. Bahçeler is part of this beautiful region, which is located very close to the Mediterranean coast. The area is famous for its beautiful beaches with golden sand and clear waters. Here you can enjoy beach walks, swimming and water sports throughout the year thanks to the mild Mediterranean climate. Iskele is also known for its diverse infrastructure, including restaurants, cafes, shops and supermarkets, which makes life here convenient and comfortable. Particularly attractive is that Iskele is just a few minutes' drive from the historical city of Famagusta, where you can visit many historical and cultural monuments.
Don't miss your chance to purchase your own villa in Cyprus. For more information about the project or to arrange a viewing, please contact our managers.