Our new project, located in the exciting region of Lefke, Gaziveren in Northern Cyprus, provides a unique opportunity to own a home while providing comfort and luxury by the sea.
This project consists of 7 separate blocks located on the first line of the sea, giving residents access to the endless seashore and amazing views. Our residents can enjoy active living throughout the year thanks to the rich range of amenities offered throughout the project. This includes a private beach, water park, amphitheater, sports courts for volleyball, football and basketball, as well as outdoor and indoor swimming pools.
The project also provides convenient infrastructure including parking, market, restaurant and pharmacy, which will make the daily life of its residents easier. You can become the owner of a home with a minimum down payment of just 35%, with interest-free installments for the remaining 65%. The project will be completed on September 1, 2027.
Once commissioned, the houses in this project in Iskele provide high-quality fine finishing, which gives them style and comfort. Kitchens in apartments will have good fittings and granite countertops, and living rooms will have enough space to organize a place to relax. In the bedrooms you will get spacious wardrobes, and the bathrooms will be well renovated with premium sanitary ware - showers, toilets, washbasins, mirrors.
Iskele as a region also provides ample opportunities for social and academic life, with universities and medical facilities within a short distance. The Iskele region, located in Northern Cyprus, is an ideal place to purchase property and enjoy a quality life in an incredibly beautiful and convenient location.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to own property in Northern Cyprus. For more information and to arrange an on-site meeting, please contact our managers who will be happy to help you.